Good news, good news! The chapel is opening for worship services during August, subject to Government directives, as follows:
August 2nd 10.30am; August 9th 6.30pm; August 16th 10.30am;
August 23rd 6.30pm; August 30th 10.30am.
A Risk Assessment form has been completed and is available in the chapel for inspection by attendees or official persons.
It will be great to see all of you who feel able to come, but please may we ask you …
1. Please do not go beyond what you feel comfortable with.
2. Please come in and take a seat, there may not be anybody at the door to welcome you, but feel welcome anyway.
3. Please follow the signs telling you which pews are in use – we have to limit the pews in order to maintain social distancing.
4. We will have hymns during the service, but we cannot sing them. You will not need a hymn book. We will not stand for hymns.
5. Hand sanitiser will be available in the lobby and should be used by everyone before proceeding into the main church area.
6. After the service, please maintain social distancing – it is tempting to gather in huddles for a chat but we have to ask you not to do this (conversations can be held outside in the car park).
7. There will be no communion services for the foreseeable future – but we cannot see very far into the future!
8. Face-coverings are purely at your discretion – unless the government has other plans/laws, which we will follow as and when mandated.